I have said this so many times but there is something about a red lip that makes me feel invincible. It’s such a bold colour that you have to wear it with confidence! It’s also a colour that I have always associated with Christmas time.
This makeup look is so easy to do and looks great on everyone! It only takes a couple of products to get this glowy holiday look.
The face makeup for this look is actually really minimal! I have been loving the look of fresh and glowy skin that doesn’t look like it has too much makeup on it. For the face I used:
- Arbonne Prepwork Soft Focus Veil as a primer to smooth my skin
- Chanel Soliel Tan de Chanel as bronzer to warm up my face
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer as contour
- Mac Cosmetics Blush in Mocha
- bareMinerals Broad Spectrum Multi-Tasking Face in Well Rested as under eye concealer
I love this eye look because it can be done with any lip colour and is so easy to do. On the eyes I used:
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer in the crease as a transition colour and on lower lash line
- Mac Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Charcoal Brown to deepen the crease
- Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Cream Eye Shadow in Chem Trail on the lid
- Maybelline Master Ink Liquid Eyeliner in black
- Ardell Demi Wispie fake eyelashes
This lipstick is incredibly long wearing! You won’t have to reapply the colour the entire time you’re wearing it. On the lips I used:
And that’s all there is to it! A super easy, festive makeup look that you can wear to any holiday event.
Talk soon xoxo
Let’s connect! Make sure you’re following me on social media for more personal insight on my day to day life.