One of my favourite things you can buy at Sephora are the holiday packs. They are super affordable and often come with a ton of great stuff, worth high in value. They make great stocking stuffers, gifts for others, or even yourself!
If you’re wondering which ones you should buy, here is my list of the best holiday sets at Sephora.
Makeup Holiday Sets
- Tarte Pineapple of My Eye Collector’s Set, $77.00 ($454.00 Value): This set is perfect for someone just starting out in makeup. It has a great range of wearable eye shadows and comes with 2 blushes, bronzer, and a highlighter. The set also includes mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm. It’s a great started kit!
- Too Faced Dream Queen Make-up Collection, $72.00 ($475.00 Value): This is another great starter set for someone who is just beginning to experiment with makeup. It comes with an eye shadow palette full of beautiful neutrals and some glittery shadows, bronzer, blush, and highlighter. It also comes with mascara, primer, and a lip gloss.
- Too Faced Under The Christmas Tree Breakaway Face & Eye Set, $52 ($250.00 Value) I love this set for someone who travels a lot. It comes with 3 compact palettes which include your face powders (bronzer, blush, and highlighter), and 2 different eye shadow palettes. They have everything you’d need to do a full face of makeup, but in 3 small palettes.
- Stila Aura Alight Glitter & Glow Highlighter and Liquid Eye Shadow Set, $59 ($93 Value): The Glitter & Glow eye shadows are some of my favourite glittery shadows. They are incredibly long wearing and look beautiful on the eyes. This set is perfect for someone who loves their glitter! You get a ton of great colours for a really good price. This is one I will definitely be grabbing for myself as well.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighters Mini Macaron Set, $48 ($91.00 Value): The Becca highlighters are the best of the best. They are so creamy and smooth on the skin, they flatter any skin type. This mini set is the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for someone who loves to glow!
- Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Vault, $204.00 ($340.00 Value): This set is definitely along the pricier side, however, the Nars Velvet Lipstick pencils are among some of my favourite. They have a soft matte consistency which keep the lips look moisturized all day. The colours are opaque and the set comes with all the colours you’d need to create any look.
Skincare Holiday Sets
- Glam Glow Paint The Town Set, $89.00 ($345.00 Value): Glam Glow masks are huge in the beauty community. The original pricing of each mask can retail for quite a high price, so this set is a steal. It comes with 7 different masks so you can target any problem areas you might have. This is another great set which I will be picking up for myself!
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy, $95.00 ($330.00 Value): Peter Thoms Roth was the only skincare line that I could use while pregnant. I had really bad acne breakouts during the first trimester and anything I used only seemed to make it worse. Once I started using the Peter Thomas Roth cleansers, my skin instantly cleared up. I recommend anything from this line and this set is a great price. The Peter Thomas Roth products are definitely on the more expensive side, so buying the holiday pack at this cost gives you a chance to try out their masks without spending too much money.
- Origins Mini Mask Musts, $35.00: This is another great mask set for someone looking to try out some different skincare lines. I love the origins masks, and one regular size mask is retailed at $39.00, so this mini’s package is a great deal! My favourite masks from them is the Drink Up Intensive and the Retexturizing Mask. A little bit goes a long way with these, so you’ll definitely get a ton of uses out of this pack.
- Laneige Good Night Kit, $13.00: If you’re looking for a way to wake up looking and feeling great, this set is for you. The Water Mask is one of the highest rated sleeping masks on the market, and for good reason! It leaves your skin soft and ready for the day. Pair it with the lip mask and you are hydrated and ready to take on the cold air of winter.
- Fresh Destination Sugar, $31.00 ($44.00 Value): I am a huge fan of the Sugar lip balms. They are so moisturizing and they leave your lips looking plump and hydrated. I really like how sturdy the containers feel and the tinted balms leave the perfect amount of colour on your lips. This is a great gift for someone who enjoys a more natural makeup looks, but still likes a little colour.
- First Aid Beauty Priming Paradise, $42.00 ($75.00 Value): The First Aid Beauty Coconut line is awesome! I have used their Coconut Skin Smoothie primer in my makeup kit and it works beautifully for clients with dry skin. It can be worn alone for a suble glow, or under makeup for some extra hydration.
Hair Holiday Sets
- Drybar Full Size Faves, $62.00 ($91.00 Value): This set is the perfect hair junky gift. Drybar has some amazing products and this holiday season they’ve put three of their best sellers into one set, all full size! These three products will get you from start to finish when styling your hair.
- Moroccanoil Ultimate Favorites, $28.00 ($32.00 Value): Moraccan oil is known for maintain great hair quality. This set is perfect for someone who uses heat tools or gets their hair coloured. Everything in this set will help keep those luscious locks looking healthy and moisturized.
- Ouai All the Ouai Up Kit, $31.00 ($45.00 Value): We’d all love a little extra volume in our hair and this kit will help you get that. You get three products to help lift your hair and add that healthy shine back into it.
- Drybar Big Crushin’ Smoothing + Styling Bundle, $380.00 ($618.00 Value): This set is not for the faint of heart. Although the price is expensive, the amount you get in it for the cost you are paying is a great deal. This set is perfect for someone starting out in hair as it’s got your blow dryer, blow dry styling products, plus a round brush. It’s got everything you’ll ever need to get that perfect blow out that lasts all day!
- Briogeo Hair-O-Scopes Brightest Stars Bestsellers, $50.00 ($70.00 Value): Briogeo has put together the perfect hair pampering set for the holidays this season. It’s easy to forget that your hair needs so attention, as well. This set comes with everything you’ll need to revive your hair after the holiday season. It comes with a hair mask, cleansing shampoo, blow dry cream, and a restorative leave in conditioner.
- T3 Singlepass Wave Styling Wand, $200.00: This curling wand is the perfect gift for anyone looking to create those pinterest curls. It’s got a sleek look, with the all white wand and rose gold accents, plus it creates perfect, effortless curls which lasts until your next wash. It’s a cult favourite, and for good reason. Who doesn’t want perfect hair all the time?!
That wraps up the best Sephora holiday sets. It was so hard not to buy everything on this list for myself! It can be overwhelming with so many options, so I hope this helped narrow it down for you. Whether the person you’re buying for loves hair, makeup, or skincare, there is something out there that they’ll love!
Talk soon xoxo
Let’s connect! Make sure you’re following me on social media for more personal insight on my day to day life.