This year is our first Christmas with a baby and I am so excited! There are so many new traditions I want to start with our family and having a baby to celebrate with brings with the day a whole new feeling of happiness.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for what to buy a baby, look no further! Here is your ultimate baby gift guide.
Clothes for him
- Fleece Jumpsuit- Carter’s: How cute are these jumpsuits?! They’re fleece lined and a zip up (because who has time for buttons) and perfect for the colder months.
- Cardigan Sweater- Baby Gap: This cardigan sweater is the perfect addition to any holiday outfit!
- Cable Knit Onsie- Baby Gap: This is another great holiday outfit piece. I love the simplicity of onsies but the cable knit gives the outfit a fancier feel.
- Footed Onsie- Baby Gap: I love the Baby Gap onsies for two reasons. The first being they are incredibly soft. The second reason is they have the fold over mitten cuffs on the bigger sizes, which is great since Rhys has a tendency of scratching his head and face in his sleep.
- White Button Down with Bow Tie- Zara Kids: I can’t be the only one who thinks babies in formal wear is the cutest thing ever, right?
- Herringbone Pants: These joggers look so comfy, I wish I had a pair of my own!
Clothes for her
- Giraffe Print Long Sleeved Dress- Zara Kids: I love the giraffe print on this dress. It gives it such a unique feel!
- Contrast Sweater- Zara Kids: The colour contrast of the pink and yellow in this sweater is so cute! Perfect for any girl who loves pink.
- Cable Knit Sweater Dress- Baby Gap: This white cable knit dress is a great piece to have. It’s perfectly suited for almost any occasion and is ultra soft!
- Zip Up Cotton Sleeper- Carter’s: As a parent, you know you can never have too many sleepers. This one is so affordable and Carter’s has great quality clothes!
- Hooded Sherpa Jumpsuit- Carter’s: You already know how much I love sherpa sweaters but this takes it to the next level! When Rhys was a newborn, we had a sherpa jumpsuit just like this for him and it was the best. He was warm and so cute with the little ears on the hood!
- Polka Dot Ruffle Dress- Carter’s: This ruffle dress is perfect for any time of year!
Toys and Baby Equiptment
- Sophie la Giraffe: Perfect for babies of any age. The size makes it easy to hold and chew on.
- Fox Bandana Buddies Activity Toy: Great for babies just starting to explore different textures and colours.
- Infantino Foot Rattles: A great way to keep babies entertained in their car seat or stroller.
- Skip Hop Activity Center and Exerciser: A good way to keep those active babies moving!
- Baby’s First Blocks: These blocks are a great introduction to shapes.
- Pronto Changing Station: For the on the go parents! Easy to just through in the diaper bag or leave in the car.
- Skip Hop Roll Around Rattle: A fun activity toy to keep baby occupied. Lots of bright colours, sounds, and textures.
- Cool Soothing Ring Teether: A great way to sooth those sore gums.
- Moonlight and Melodies Nighlight Soother: This a perfect toy to add into your bedtime routine. Lots of soothing melodies to help baby fall asleep.
- Grab & Go Stroller Organizer: This organizer is a life saver in our house! It’s great when your stroller doesn’t have as much space as you’d need. It’s super easy to clip on and off when you’d like it.
And there you have it! The ultimate shopping guide for your baby’s Christmas gifts. There is so much out there for babies, it’s hard to narrow it down. Hopefully this gave you a place to start!
Talk soon xoxo
Let’s connect! Make sure you’re following me on social media for more personal insight on my day to day life.