With Christmas quickly approaching, this is the time I (and probably most people) start panicking a little. Every year, I tell myself I will start shopping for people early, and every year December rolls around and I have yet to buy any gifts.
If you’re like me and you are scrambling to get your gifts in order, let me help you! I’ve put together a gift guide for him and her so you don’t have to worry about what to get people!
- Orion Watch: These watches are all handmade to ensure the top quality and craftsmanship. They’re also mechanical which means there are no batteries to replace. Since they’re made by a micro-brand, you won’t have to worry about everyone else having the same watch! Guaranteed to give you a unique edge.
- Bose Wireless Headphones: These headphones are top of the line. The sound quality is unlike any other brand and the wireless feature allows for full mobility without the worry of cords getting caught.
- Ugg Slippers: These slippers are a family favourite in our house. Both Bryn and my Dad wear them and they are so comfortable. The hard sole allows you to go outside and inside with them, without ruining the bottoms. They’re well made and you’ll be able to get many years of comfortable wear out of them!
- Burberry Brit Splash Cologne: This cologne smells so good! It’s a light, fresh scent with notes of watermelon, rosemary, violet, cyclamen, musk, and moss. Not too over powering but just enough to keep that refreshing smell.
- Eddie Bauer Backpack: I love this backpack. It has a ton of pockets and storage without being too bulky. It’s also made with incredible quality so you don’t have to worry about any wear and tear for a long time!
- VS Pink Quarter Zip Sherpa: These sherpa sweaters are so comfortable. The length isn’t too long and the drawstring bottom allows you to customize how you wear it. There are a ton of colours so you’ll definitely be able to find the perfect one for the person you’re buying for!
- Ugg Slippers: I own a pair of these slippers and I wear them all the time. Similar to the men’s version, they have a hard sole and I have been known to wear these outside a couple of times. They’re warm, comfy and the perfect addition to your winter home wear!
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Perfume: This scent is a cult favourite, and for good reason! It is the kind of scent which is flattering on almost anyone. It’s a warm and Spicy smell with notes of black Coffee, white Flowers, and vanilla. It’s the perfect winter scent for any women!
- 17 month 2019 Planner: There is something about getting a new planner that inspires you to set new goals for yourself. When I’m feeling uninspired I go out and buy myself a new notebook or planner and instantly I feel motivated again. If you know someone who enjoys the old fashion ways of writing things down (like myself) this is a perfect gift for them.
- Pom Pom Beanie Hat: I love the pompom style of hats for the winter. I think they’re so cute and go with a ton of outfits. This one is a really affordable hat which makes it a great gift for someone without breaking the bank.
Hopefully this gift guide gave you some inspiration for your own holiday shopping (or for yourself!). Let me know what you have on your Christmas lists!
Talk soon xoxo
Let’s connect! Make sure you’re following me on social media for more personal insight on my day to day life.