One of my favourite parts of Christmas is decorating the house. I am 100% the type of person who puts their Christmas tree up in November, and I love it! Nothing makes me happier than seeing the tree and lights all strung up around the house. I think it adds such a warm and inviting feel to the space.
Since this year we have Rhys and we’re in a new apartment, I really wanted to go all out on the decorations! I took a day and went out to a bunch of different stores, scored some great deals and found some really nice pieces!
This year, we decided to buy a fireplace for our apartment. It adds such a cozy feeling to the living room and really fills the empty space we had before. Plus, fireplaces just scream Christmas to me!
Here are all the items I’ve used to decorate the apartment this year! I’ve listed everything and linked as much as I could find online, but not everything is available. Some of the pieces I bought a couple years back, but I have tried to link similar pieces.
- Buffalo Snow– Michael’s, $12.99
- Reindeer- HomeSense, $19.99 (here is a similar one)
- Silver Metal Tree- HomeSense, $12.99
- Silver Jeweled Tree- HomeSense, $24.99 (here is a very similar one)
- Porcelain House- Michael’s, $39.99 (similar one here)
- Candle Holders– Bath and Bodyworks, $12.50
- Christmas Tree Picks (used as mantle decor)- Canadian Tire, $7.00 (similar one linked)
- Christmas Tree– Canadian Tire, $149.99
- Christmas Tree Skirt– Canadian Tire, $39.99
- Ornaments– Canadian Tire, $49.99
- Buffalo Snow (linked above)- Michael’s, $12.99
- Pine Cones- Michael’s, $2.99 (here are similar ones)
- Icicles- Canadian Tire, $6.99 (here are similar ones)
Nothing beats the feeling of a home decorated for the holidays. I hope you have just as much fun decorating your place, as I did decorating mine!
Talk soon xoxo